Tidbits from the lesbain homefront . . suburban life is not just for the straight wife. . .
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Fishing
It just does not get any better than sitting with your friends at the lake, in silence and laughter fishing the day away. All the static and noise from life just seems to fade away. This was my 40th birthday weekend at Lake Hugo.
I'm finally 40, neer thought I'd get here. We have 3 furry children (2 Shih Tzu's, Allie and Juliet and a Mutt named Zeke). We have been "married" almost 14 years. I love to scrapbook, geocache, fish, spend time with our dear friends and do church activities. We love the Lord and are blessed to be part of His family. We live in Dallas and love everything about it. We are licensed foster parents for the state.
Click here to recieve a free copy of your "gay agenda". . .you have heard about it on TV . . .get your own copy so you too can speak intelligently about these items. . .
1 comment:
just stopped by to let you know I'm back and blogging :)
Post a Comment