Why oh why do these waves of anxiety hit me. When I get stressed out something (chemical I assume) snaps and sends me easily into a rage. Even having a little xanax every now and then to keep the anxiety at bay some times just does not work. Then I wonder. . ."maybe everyone feels like this they just handle it better". Either way all I can do is acknowledge it and work around it. I think it is a culmination of my boss giving me more responsibility than anyone else (she doesn't hate me; she is "helping me grow. . .")trying to get the Pride Parade Float built and needing some time for me--dang it. Then I feel selfish. The wyfe just had knee surgery too which makes me the beck and call girl when I am the princess--dang it. Lord, forgive me for being a whiner. Phew. Vent over.
Chubby baby girl out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment