Tuesday, September 4, 2007
It's raging and it's back
I have been in a stage of remission from Crohn's disease for about 5 years now. It's funny how fast that time flies by when you are feeling good. I guess I never had complete relief but better than anything I had before. I was afraid when I had the lap band surgery that I would be thrown into a flare-up but no. So when I had a wound that would not heal because I was on Colazal which is an immuno-suppressant, I stopped taking it. I still felt good. Then I took that little sojourn to New Orleans and have been sick ever since but it's gotten much worse. I had surgery to correct a fistula and that never has healed so I am pretty miserable right now. However, when I get freaked out about it I have learned to talk to my problem about how big my God is instead of talking to God about my problem. I know that God is going to heal me and I will be better than ever. I have been on both sides of this and I know that soon I will be on the other side again soon enough. If you feel like you will not be on the other side of a problem soon talk to your problem about how big your God is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment